Fourth "Master Cup" Product Application Design Competition of DunAn Central Air ConditioningActivity Time:2017-03-01to2017-12-31
In nowadays, the environment pollution is serious.
Developing a low-carbon economy,
Reducing greenhouse gas emission,
Serving green building,
And improving the climate have been the consensus of all human beings.
DunAn sticks to human-oriented,
to provide a healthy and comfortable living environment for human beings.
Through creativity and innovation,
It continuously improves energy efficiency and saves resources,
Providing a complete system solution for the artificial environment.
To this end, DunAn Central Air Conditioning, which has always been the leader of the "healthy and comfortable environment", blew up the assembly of the 2017 "Master Cup" Product Application Design Competition with the theme of "Create a healthy and comfortable environment together with DunAn". The comprehensive product line of DunAn Central Air Conditioning will provide participants with a variety of choices, and we will adhere to the principle of "openness, fairness and justness" to select the best environmental design plan!
Before participating the competition
You may have to
Understand the following content
What is the "Master Cup" Product Application Design Competition of DunAn Central Air Conditioning?
In 2017, the Fourth "Master Cup" Product Application Design Competition of DunAn Central Air Conditioning is hosted by Zhejiang DunAn Electro-Mechanical Technology Co., Ltd. and the theme of this competition is "Create a healthy and comfortable environment together with DunAn".
"Boundless craftsmanship to become excellent". Only the ingenious enterprises can create high-quality products, and only the ingenious designers can create the most beautiful environmental design solutions. The Product Application Design Competition of DunAn Central Air Conditioning provides a platform for the most outstanding "artisans" to display their finest works.
When is the deadline for registering the activity?
March 1, 2017 to October 31, 2017
November 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
Can anyone participate in the competition?
The competition is only for designers of Design Institute.
What are the requirements for the entries?
1. Entries must meet national or industry-related standards and specifications. If it does not meet the mandatory provisions of the standards and regulations, it shall be deemed as invalid work;
2. Entries should reflect the concept of energy saving, low carbon, and environmental protection, have a certain degree of innovation and can lead the development direction of the air conditioning industry;
3. The items in the entry must be real and shall not be falsified; otherwise, it will be deemed as invalid work;
4. At least one of the products in the entry is DunAn's product; otherwise, it will be deemed as invalid work;
5. One participant may submit multiple works of different projects that meet the requirements, and each work will participate in the evaluation independently;
6. The submissions of the entries include but are not limited to:
1 Project proposal (including at least project introduction, load calculation, equipment selection, initial investment, and energy saving analysis)
2 Design Description
3 Equipment list
4 System schematic
5 Layout of machine room
7.Entries for this competition must be completed during the period from October 31, 2016 to October 31, 2017.
Participants are invited to log on to www.dunanac.com (website of DunAn Central Air Conditioning) to download the registration form, or request this registration form from the sales outlets of DunAn Central Air Conditioning, and fill out the registration form during the period of entry submission. There are two ways to register.
1. Register through Email.
Participants are required to email the electronic documents or scanned copies of the entries and the registration form to the email address specified by the organizer.
Contact: Zhou Yuping
2.Register through mailing
Participants may submit the paper documents, electronic documents of the entries and registration forms to the service outlets of DunAn, and submit relevant materials to the headquarters.
Mailing address:Zhou Yuping, Marketing Department of DunAn Central Air Conditioning, No. 196 Central Road, Diankou Town, Zhuji City, Zhejiang Province, China (Zip Code: 311835).
Deadline for entry:October 31, 2017 (subject to the date of arrival)
From March 1, 2017 to December 2017, the competition will publish details of this competition and follow-up reports on www.dunanac.com and professional journals and websites.
3. Submit works through national sales outlets
So, the question that everyone is most concerned about is coming up - how to set the awards for this selection?
Best Creativity Award: 8,000/people
First prize: 20,000/people
Second prize: 10,000/people
Third prize: 5,000/peopleCandidate Prize: 1,000/people
1. The above bonus amounts are before taxes.
2. All participants can get a nice gift.
Will there be a regular judging panel for the competition?
After the internal review meeting, the company will organize an expert review meeting by inviting special industry HVAC experts and equipment experts to conduct a final review of the finalists and select the final winners.
Are there any other precautions?
1. All materials submitted by the participants will not be returned.
2. Submissions from the entrants: drawings, plans, photographs, design related documents, and any other materials submitted as entry applications are deemed to have been fully agreed by the individual participant's unit, project owner, and project stakeholders.
3. Participants are required to ensure that the submitted works are original and do not infringe the intellectual property rights and other rights of any third party. The organizer and co-organizers shall not be responsible for any infringements that may result from the entries.
4. The organizer shall display, publish, distribute, etc. the winning works, and the responsibility for the illegal acts such as the suspected copyright infringement of the works itself shall be borne by the corresponding participant.
5. For any work that has plagiarism, the organizer has the right to cancel the qualification of the prize, recover the bonus income and retain the right to pursue its legal responsibility.
6. No fee will be charged to participants of the competition.
7. The final interpretation of the competition is owned by the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the constitution of the competition.
Is there a special contact for the competition?
Contact: Zhou Yuping
Address: No. 196 Central Road, Diankou Town, Zhuji City, Zhejiang Province
Postal Code: 311835
Fax: 0575- 89717158